Someone asked me, what are the three magical words you’d like to hear and from whom. Never actually gave it a thought, in fact never got time to think about it. Today, after so many years when I look back my younger self yelled at me in agony
- – “Babe! Forgetting things is not a sin they teach you a lesson to prioritise – it’s OK.
- Once in a while missing a meeting is not a blunder – it’s OK.
- At times a chocolate does more good than someone’s advice – it’s OK.
- It’s ok to say ‘NO’ to boring advices
- It’s ok to say NO to reprimanding relationships
- It’s ok to say NO to demanding bosses or discouraging coworkers
- It’s ok to say NO to the list of never ending tasks
- It’s ok to say NO to an outing with your boyfriend or a fact dinner with bae Just to enjoy sometime alone
- It’s ok to say NO to your over concerned neighbors when they ask you about your status
- It’s ok to say NO to marriage when you are not ready
- It’s ok to say NO to your frustrating in-laws and even to your loving husband
- Darling! There’s no right time to say NO. It’s always Now or Never!”